Pardew, Ashley, Llambias - All pals together | Vital Football

Pardew, Ashley, Llambias - All pals together

The Owl

Vital 1st Team Regular
And Pards, whose side only sealed their Premier League survival at QPR last Sunday, said: “There’s no uncertainty about my position.

“I expect to be manager 100 per cent. It was a good lunch.

“Mike just comes and generally has a chat, says hello to everyone and he thanked all the players for their efforts.

“We all know it has not been our greatest season but you cannot say we’ve not given 100 per cent.

“We have and therefore have a better scenario next year and we all have to pull together. That was basically his message.

“Like all clubs, we will be sitting down again, discussing plans for next year"

Good to know they had a good lunch and Mike thanked them for their efforts. Same old rubbish for another season then. Expect nothing else.

Given the lies that come out of the club, we can surely expect to have his P45 waiting for him in the changing rooms after the game.

If you get beat 3-0 and 6-0 at home and have given your best it must mean that the players are shite. I would expect that sort of comment if Macclesfield had got beat of Sunderland and Liverpool but not allegedly the fifth best team in the division based on the previous season. We all know our players arn't shite but certain members certainly give up the ghost during those two games. The evidence is available if you care to watch the re-run of the game. Fucking clueless this cockney bellend.

I am just fascinated to find out just what they plan to do to put things right. We seem to be getting a habit for letting some players go and replacing them with inferior versions, for more money, which does not make financial sense to me.

Ashley, Lambias, Pardew, Shola, Wonga...Five reasons why I'll not be buying a season ticket next season.

Yup me neither nor will I go to the away games next season. If the ***** cannot understand that then just stand by and watch this club implode.

I said at christmas that if we went down this season it would probably be it for me with regards to following the club, I'm now revising it to, "If pardew is still in the dugout come august". I'm all for managerial stability, but that's only any good if the manager knows what he's doing. The only thing pardew has given 100% to this season is his efforts to prevent the blame for our poor performances falling at his door.

thecorner - 18/5/2013 08:50

pardew, if you are reading this, I know you and your players didn't give 100%

I will disagree with that comment.
I believe Parsnip does give 100%, it''s just that his 100% is only about 15% (I'm being generous) of what we require from a Manager.

I disagree with that, his best may be far from good enough but there is no way he gives his best when his head is up his arse most of the time.