Our worries are over | Vital Football

Our worries are over

Rex

Vital Champions League
http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league-news/36429-norwich-target-non-league-hot-shot.php#.UpSwC5H9iH8

I hear there is a promising lad in Tacolneston Playgroup. :snigger:

He'll be so grateful to CH that he will never complain, think he's the best manager ever and be happy to sit on the bench every game. It will also allow CH to get rid of Becchio who, despite a decent scoring record at Leeds in the Championship can't even get on in the 89th minute.

Becchio must feel like he is in prison at NCFC. Why won't Hughton let him lose on the pitch?

Hughton out.

I haven't posted today as have had horrific migraine attack and only just feeling better. Must have been brought n by recent run of results.

Mr S been in a bad way all week. Off work, back, then off again. If I get it I will have to work through it as self employed. Or I could be ill at Palace home match? Don't need a heavy cold to feel ill there.

sminky - 27/11/2013 20:21

Becchio must feel like he is in prison at NCFC. Why won't Hughton let him lose on the pitch?

Sminks I'm sure that Becchio can lose on the pitch as well as the rest of them. CH just won't play him. :posh: