Our best performance this season?... | Vital Football

Our best performance this season?...

KIRBY_86

Vital Football Legend
Arsenal at home? Really unexpected after having such a woeful start to the season.
Any other thoughts?

not really any stand out performances as we have yet to play a full game well. best results against arsenal and man ure at home.
best first half. home v spuds.
best game away v arsenal.

One thing is for sure,we need to dig out a really special performance v Villa at home because they will be very much be up for the game.
We have played well during games this season.We need that again!
OTBC

It was probably Arsenal at home , but I wasnt there or able to watch it on the net . For me personally , it was Everton away , as it least we went for it with 3 up front in the end , and got the last gasp goal !

Wasn't there but presumably the first half at Swansea was good. 3-0 up. The only time we've had more than a two-goal lead this season? (yeah it didn't end that way but hey, three points are three points)

Games where we've played consistently well over 90 minutes have to be Arsenal and United at home. Played those games to perfection. Superb defensively, dangerous on the counter attack. Recently I think we played well at Sunderland and Arsenal but officials ruined our chances of winning those.

Best end to a game this season has to be Everton at home. Didn't really deserve to win but what magnificent moments when Kei powered in the equaliser and Holt tapped in the winner. One of the few times Carrow Road has had reason to celebrate. Such joy, such relief at finally winning again.

Arsenal and Man Utd at home standout, good performance all game.

Best away is probably Swansea, but we were very good at Spurs away earlier in the season, and should have won that game if we'd have been able to put away our chances