One for DG | Vital Football

One for DG

Rex

Vital Champions League
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/ex-norwich-man-paul-mcveighs-new-2095255?

thanks rex
not bought it yet but will be reading a lot over next 2 weeks
when I cannot really work.
Paul mc v presents a talk sport programme last week with Ian Danter
and went into detail about this book.
It is mainly about having a positive outlook. He even said he smiled after the play off defeat to Birmingham as he suddenly thought how great the whole experience had been.
Time for you to write a book rex.

I will be reading the long overdue books by hucks and drinks.

Drayton Green - 27/7/2013 22:38

thanks rex
It is mainly about having a positive outlook. He even said he smiled after the play off defeat to Birmingham as he suddenly thought how great the whole experience had been.

Not sure I was smiling!! :cringe:

Every experience informs the psyche. Norwich is stronger and more capable by their experiences in League 1 and the Championship.

We should treat defeat as a vital learning experience and victory as a cautionary reminder that resting on your laurels is unwise.

sminky - 27/7/2013 23:32

Drayton Green - 27/7/2013 22:38

thanks rex

Not sure I was smiling!! :cringe:

Me neither ! It was a dreadful day , and the journey home (via Birmingham ! ) was sheer misery . It was only topped by the miserable long journey home up the A47 , A 17 , A 1 and M 1 after the 1-7 v Colchester :eek:

Another striker would give us depth in case of injuries - hope hooper and rvw will finally show us some sharp pinched goals