On the telly | Page 2 | Vital Football

On the telly

Rotten stinky luck for me
We are flying to Lanzagrotty on the 5th at ten in the morning. Chance of finding bar showing BT sport ?
Remote I expect.
Hopefully on I follow?
Id have thought there would be plenty of bars in lanzarotte showing english football every weekend. Irish bars etc.?

Rotten stinky luck for me
We are flying to Lanzagrotty on the 5th at ten in the morning. Chance of finding bar showing BT sport ?
Remote I expect.
Hopefully on I follow?

Rotten luck?

Flying out 10am Saturday, you weren’t seeing the game anyway. Unless it got moved to Friday night.

Shocking planning a Holiday in FA Cup 3rd round day shotshy. I mean, we’re always nailed on to make the 3rd round....

I just hope it doesn’t got to a replay. Need the players to be fresh for the 4th round tie against Man City if we’re going to have any chance of beating them.

Nah. That game is reserved for the final so we can exact full revenge for a game that never actually took place (in my mind anyway).

Actually, to be pedantic, Wansalarf was right. He played on until Man City were winning/won (the penalty shootout) and then promptly blew for full time

To be equally pedantic, does the ref actually blow a whistle at the end of the penalty shoot-out?