NUFC v Southampton | Page 7 | Vital Football

NUFC v Southampton

I said 4 goals hahaha.
Disappointments for me.
Gordon. Did we waste 40mill? Still early days. Maybe he should play with a smile on his face. It does help positivity.
Joelinton. He was terrible, but we can forgive him for this one.
Getting closer to the CL door. Pity Villa couldn't do u a favour, but hey we don't need any. We do it Our way.

I fully expect Gordon to come good not that he's been particularly bad for us but he's come from a club with a completely different mentality, way of playing and identity so it was always going to take it's time for him to bed in.

Once he's played a few games and had a good pre-season then you should see a different player next year. For me, he's playing for us like he's trying to prove a point or something. He's not really got to grips with playing as a team member rather than a single player and he's finding his feet in how to cope with this.

Once he learns how to relax and not let the pressure dictate his game then we should see the potential that so many have raved about.

I fully expect Gordon to come good not that he's been particularly bad for us but he's come from a club with a completely different mentality, way of playing and identity so it was always going to take it's time for him to bed in.

Once he's played a few games and had a good pre-season then you should see a different player next year. For me, he's playing for us like he's trying to prove a point or something. He's not really got to grips with playing as a team member rather than a single player and he's finding his feet in how to cope with this.

Once he learns how to relax and not let the pressure dictate his game then we should see the potential that so many have raved about.

I hope so as I'm sure there's talent in that little body.