The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 19 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

Must be season ticket renewal time, time to wheel out the Fake Sheik, you cannot fool the masses though, you actually can, every fucking year, sometimes two or three times a year.

If news breaks before the deal is finalised it's a no go to me. With Mohamed Bin Salmans human rights atrocities would he even pass 'the fit and proper persons test'.
If Ashley can, Osama Bin Laden would have been able to.

I've got a funny feeling about this one. They could buy the club with loose change but 4 months negotiations - perhaps the exit terms with advertising rights and other commercial deals.

I'm clutching at straws but one day it WILL happen. The next 5 days will tell us whether it's more bullshit.

That day will come Vin lets hope it is soon because i would like to attend a game at St James before i pop my clogs

My gut feeling is that it will all end in tears. Maybe it's my cynical nature but I would suggest that it's Ashley's cohorts who are 'leaking' the takeover stories. You can read that Ashley is furious about the leak (as in previous potential deals) but I can't help but think it's all a ploy in a well written script so he doesn't come out of it as the villain. He doesn't want to sell, it generates too much money for him or his business.

This one ticks a lot of boxes in the credibility stakes, the consortium idea adding some intrigue and potential business investment acumen into the mix.

Qatar have a world cup and PSG, Abu Dhabi have Man City. As a vanity project, Saudi, who consider themselves a regional power, are a bit lacking on the football front.

This one even has photographic evidence of negotiations being carried out on the phone:
https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...heikh-as-he-carried-out-a-picture-id860064384

Haha, nice one Rexn. I hope whoever was at the end of the phone could understand him as I know a lot, including me struggled to make any sense of his strong Scouse accent. Watching an interview with Terry was hard going.
BTW he scored the equaliser against Scunny in the 4th round of the FA cup in 74

Haha, nice one Rexn. I hope whoever was at the end of the phone could understand him as I know a lot, including me struggled to make any sense of his strong Scouse accent. Watching an interview with Terry was hard going.
BTW he scored the equaliser against Scunny in the 4th round of the FA cup in 74
I don't now if he still does but back in the day, the Crown Prince used to drink in the Diamond in Ponteland.

All aimed at getting those 10,000 freebies to renew along with the 40,000 that would happily go regardless of how much Ashprick shafts them. Hey presto - a full stadium to go with the pricks new signs in time for the new season.

We all know the script nowadays but most of the usual suspects in the local media can't help themselves by getting carried away. Maybe this is what fuels the mentality amongst the masses that attend now, I don't know.

Anyway, Lee Ryder continues his quest to get excited by typing whilst contradicting anything that has went on before by stating that Ashley is facing his biggest decision yet but will only sell to someone that can take the club to the next level. Thick twat. Same shite, different date.

Lee Ryder is a coward, he knows what's going on but continues licking Ashley's hoop as he doesn't want to miss out on his free tickets.