Notts v Cambridge | Vital Football

Notts v Cambridge

uysapie

Vital Reserves Team
Gonna be interesting, Shaun will want to win this one.

I think a draw would be a useful result to give us at least a point.

Cambridge have already lost 5 home games this year so they are clearly beatable but I am sure they will be looking at our away record and be thinking exactly the same thing. I agree that a point would be decent with a highly winnable home game coming up afterwards but I can't help thinking that we need to start putting some kind of winning run together sooner rather than later if we are to finally start making an impact on this division.

It's a tough call, Shaun has got that first win under his belt and will want to build on that. He's brought a couple of players in and might just be galvanising the team which we know he is capable of doing in the short term.

We also know a Shaun Derry team isn't good at home so I'm going for a strong 2-0 tomorrow.

Notts to win 3-1, derrys eagerness to put one over on us will be his undoing, hope we get an early lead and firmly put the ball in his court and see what he's made of. He is as tactical as a concrete block, I see he's started getting loanees already!!! First of many I predict.

It would be a great time to start getting some away form as 6 of our next 9 matches are away from home. Overall out recent form is good (11 points from our last 6) but without away wins we're not going to climb the table quickly and it puts huge pressure on us to win at home.

Time for a win on the road Notts. :tu:

uysapie - 28/11/2015 21:56

Another 3 points lost. Something has got to change.

For a start moniz needs to drop carroll, he's a fookin liability. For a player of so much experience!!! His professionalism is a joke, he needs stripping of the captaincy asap to shoot his ego to pieces. Wow, has he pissed me off!!!!