Not sold out today | Vital Football

Not sold out today

Billy Goatham

Vital Reserves Team
640 odd sold only leaving 100 left. Pretty sure thats the first time we haven’t sold out for that match.
lots of players worked hard today but lack of investment is starting to bore everyone. Not sure i‘m going to bother with Donny.

100 left Friday night. Some of them sold on the day (I was in the queue) at the turnstile. Don't know if they all went. Got mine at 1.40pm and went off to the excellent cafe in the main road nearby.

Usually I don’t bother anymore with AFC Wimbledon away if I can’t get a seated ticket, but had a mate who wanted to go so I went.

What happened with the seated tickets? Did they actually go on sale when the AFC Wimbledon tickets first went on sale? All I remember is the announcement that tickets have now gone on sale but all seats are already sold out. Was that a late tweet or did the club give the seats out to those with connections?

Usually I don’t bother anymore with AFC Wimbledon away if I can’t get a seated ticket, but had a mate who wanted to go so I went.

What happened with the seated tickets? Did they actually go on sale when the AFC Wimbledon tickets first went on sale? All I remember is the announcement that tickets have now gone on sale but all seats are already sold out. Was that a late tweet or did the club give the seats out to those with connections?
I think the seats sold out within 24 hours of going on sale. There were a few extra seated tickets released last week but I guess many had bought their terrace tickets by then.