not quite Forest related but | Vital Football

not quite Forest related but

RochesterRed

Vital Squad Member
did anyone see assboy's reaction to Lansbury's trip on the boro player
seemed to be pointing to where they had a player sent off in the first half and was asking for Lansbury to get the same (sent off) and then applauded the ref for sending Lansbury off

Assboy is now a tw@t and become one of the Boro millionaires who think they are guaranteed promotion this year.
I am one of the guys who gave him shit the other week because in my eyes he shit on us after looking after him so well whilst he was injured.
I think it was a good deal for Forest at 15 Million but he was banging on the managers door when Burnley first came in with their derogatory 8 million offer demanding to be allowed to speak to the Dyche man.

Yep I noticed him try and get Lansbury off. Was surprised as those 2 are very close off the pitch. Maybe when you're on the pitch none of it matters.

Lansbury is not a popular figure down at villa. They all think he's 'just a shit footballer'. Nothing against Lansbury or Britt for that matter, but always satisfying to see those who have 'gone on to better things' struggling. Wonder whether Henri wishes he'd stayed here?

Antonio is doing excellently in the prem and was linked to Chelsea in the summer - hope he gets a big move away from that shit club West Ham!

Antonio should be starting for England. He has far more attributes than his competition for a place such as Stirling. He was excellent for Wham on Monday.

Ingy - 13/9/2017 20:21

Antonio should be starting for England. He has far more attributes than his competition for a place such as Stirling. He was excellent for Wham on Monday.

Agreed, he's exactly the type of player England need as well. He's different! The problem with the England wingers is they're all the same, and they're ineffective!

Will.NFFC - 13/9/2017 20:10

Yep I noticed him try and get Lansbury off. Was surprised as those 2 are very close off the pitch. Maybe when you're on the pitch none of it matters.

Lansbury is not a popular figure down at villa. They all think he's 'just a shit footballer'. Nothing against Lansbury or Britt for that matter, but always satisfying to see those who have 'gone on to better things' struggling. Wonder whether Henri wishes he'd stayed here?

Antonio is doing excellently in the prem and was linked to Chelsea in the summer - hope he gets a big move away from that shit club West Ham!

Honestly believe that Lansbury is one of those players who will be more than happy to be paid his money and sit on the bench

He won't give a fook

When he's in the final season of his contract he will start to care a bit more and do enough to get another deal somewhere else etc