Norwich v Sheff Wed | Page 16 | Vital Football

Norwich v Sheff Wed

Result today never in doubt...we were comfortable throughout and always had another gear to step up if needed...Martin is still a concern at times as is Bassong.....Bradley Johnson again was inspiring and of course 2 great goals..Whittaker again a good display..a good team performance...Just wish we still had Grabban..no team in this league could keep up with us.

We are flying and deservedly so...Top spot will be ours...OTBC

Whilst I agree that Grabban is missed I thought Jerome played really well today, put himself about and ran their defenders ragged. A superb example of how to play a lone frontman role.

Think today is best described as a professional performance - one where the job was done efficiently without much fuss.

5 games to go now, my gut still says we'll end up in the playoffs, but looking at our fixtures my head is beginning to tell me we're gonna do it!

We're in the top spots having actually made it now. No excuses for not holding on other than a Watford demolition job that improves their GD immensley, however, we too have the ability to create a demolition job which we really do need for a bit of comfort. I agree with YB, it is in our own hands now. Allwins and GD protected, we stay in the top 2. Thank god we have AN as the manager as with him there is a real sense that we'll make it.

I don't know, it's still a tough run-in.... away to Bolton, away to Leeds, home to Boro... these are not easy games...!!

If we stay professional and play to our team strengths then on paper we can do it... but I still think there's a few banana skins lurking over the coming weeks...

Beast of Penwith :gimp: