No repeat of last year | Vital Football

No repeat of last year

Colin333

Vital Squad Member
I think we are strong enough to not repeat last year ie go unbeaten for a number of matches (5) then go on a losing run
I don't think Pep would let it happen even though he sort of wanted a defeat to take the pressure off :002:
He is in a different mind set to any previous manager so my glass is
Half full :057:

I think the Spurs game was evidence that we're in a completely different mindset this year. Last year when we fell behind our heads went altogether and we were extremely fortunate to get out of there with just a three goal deficit.

I think we showed a lot more character this time around to stick to our guns despite the misfiring in the first half and with a bit more luck could've got something out of this game. We got in behind them a couple of times in that second half and had a few decent opportunities that on another day could easily have ended up in the back of the net. I feel a lot more confident that we'll challenge for the title this season after Sunday, as bizarre as that may sound.

Not so sure now,ok we played one of the top teams but all the rumours coming out do not fill me with confidence

If we repeated last years losing run Colin then i'm convinced it would tip me 'over the edge'. My nerves simply couldn't take it and i'd end up spending my days huddled in a corner doing :084:

Pep is a master when it comes to tactics and so my faith rests solely with his decisions. I have the faith. Surely our luck will change :021: