New Zealand v England (Cricket) | Vital Football

New Zealand v England (Cricket)

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
Has anyone watched any of this so far? I've watched a bit of both days so far, and was a bit disappointed that they managed to recover after being 5 down for only 83 runs!

Just remembered to put it on this morning at 5 down but nothing‘s happened since I started watching. Broad probably tiring a bit now.

Only seen highlights on the news. I'm an advocate of test and county cricket, rather than the T20 format, but it seems ridiculous to me that teams can bat/bowl in such different conditions of day and night

Only seen highlights on the news. I'm an advocate of test and county cricket, rather than the T20 format, but it seems ridiculous to me that teams can bat/bowl in such different conditions of day and night

Tend to agree , in my opinion to much cricket is played these days .

I remember the days of touring sides come to these shores and playing the counties in between test matches , and the test players released to go back to their counties also in between tests . John Player Sunday league was also around . all counties played in that . Sadly cricket is another sport ruined by money .

Then again i'm an old twat , prefer to watch clips of the cricket from1960s and 70s the the current games . in my opinion of course

England are falling apart. Absolute shambles. Time to turn this crap off I think!

So a 1 run defeat. Stokes at fault with his stupid decision to enforce the follow on. Should have batted the rest of day 3,made another 250-300 and set NZ 500 to win in 2 days.Would have given his bowlers a decent rest. Apparently he wanted the game won in 3 days. Well Ben,you lost in 5 as a consequence.

Last edited: