new years resolution | Vital Football

new years resolution

The pledge

Vital Reserves Team
not to wind people up on this site. not to write such ridiculous posts. Forget about politics , there are more important things , the reason we are all here, Gillingham fc.

No more political comment from me. I've realised, since Boaty McBoatface, that the masses can be too easily persuaded to vote for something daft. So I was 'wrong' about Trump, 'wrong' about Brexit and 'wrong' about the pathological liar. So that's it. I'm done. Oh, and I promise not to be smug if it all unravels!

No more political comment from me. I've realised, since Boaty McBoatface, that the masses can be too easily persuaded to vote for something daft. So I was 'wrong' about Trump, 'wrong' about Brexit and 'wrong' about the pathological liar. So that's it. I'm done. Oh, and I promise not to be smug if it all unravels!

Your second sentence is political comment as is your third.

My new year's resolution is to stop correcting everyone. 😞

No need to promise not to be smug, as none of it will unravel. Because, as you say. You were wrong.

I hadn’t heard about WWIII. Is that after the Iranian guy was killed?

But it sure is toasty over here. Frightening actually even though we’re ok in Brissie (at the moment).

The news here suggests your all parked on the beaches waiting to be taken off. Sadly the RAN is deploying to the Gulf as I type so you may have to wait awhile.

The news here suggests your all parked on the beaches waiting to be taken off. Sadly the RAN is deploying to the Gulf as I type so you may have to wait awhile.

Yep, that is actually happening on some NSW and Victoria locations.

I saw a graphic that showed how much land in Aus has been alight over the past month or so. It’s something astonishing like 5 million hectares or something and comparisons made to the size of Ireland or Belgium, or 1/3 of the UK. Totally destroyed by fire.

Madness. And our PM went on holidays. Think yourselves lucky.

Yep, that is actually happening on some NSW and Victoria locations.

I saw a graphic that showed how much land in Aus has been alight over the past month or so. It’s something astonishing like 5 million hectares or something and comparisons made to the size of Ireland or Belgium, or 1/3 of the UK. Totally destroyed by fire.

Madness. And our PM went on holidays. Think yourselves lucky.
Ireland? Belgium? I thought everything was measured in " x times the size of Wales" .........f***ing Brexit 😡

Nobby, I do not like your new iconnny thingy. Plod was better. Like 30 mph, please regard this as purely advisory.
Thought I'd shake things up, new year, new me and all that. This is apparently what I look like according to the new WhatsApp self emoji thingy. God if only I really looked that young LOL.

Ireland? Belgium? I thought everything was measured in " x times the size of Wales" .........f***ing Brexit 😡

The new standard should be football pitches so approximately 7.5 million in this case. Wales is the next standard so 2.5 times the size of Wales.

The new standard should be football pitches so approximately 7.5 million in this case. Wales is the next standard so 2.5 times the size of Wales.
I believe football pitches is already used but as a unit of length, ie, "the queue of traffic was the length of three football pitches". Although I'm not sure whether they use the metric or imperial version 🤔