Freemasons

PNAC - search for "PNAC pearl harbor"

9/11 and 7/7

Fractional Reserve Banking and Central Banks

Codex Alimentarius

Weather modification/HAARP

NATO/EU

Military Industrial Complex

These are just a few to get you started, I'm sure I and others will add things later.

Essential viewing though:

The Money Masters by Bill Still

Money as Debt

Lol. Wow.

There aren't half some things to talk about.

Let's start small and break ourselves in.

Build a burger, I mean Bilderberg.

A group of around 150 [citation needed] of the world's elite, including politicians, heads of large multi national corporations and bankers amongst others. They meet up once a year to discuss world affairs in secret.

Recently stopped at the Grove Hotel in Watford and discussed things. The press were banned from inside the meeting whilst the World's most powerful and influential discussed things such as 'Africa's challenges' and 'Nationalism and populism'.

Now, why can we not be a part of an open discussion on such topics? Why does it have to be so discreet, yet so 'in your face'?

Over to you JC.

To put it in simple terms LRD

The Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, Schiffs, Oppenheimers, The Queen and a few others OWN this world.

The Bilderbergers are the management team for them

No president or prime minister gets to be in that position without the approval of the Bilderbergers

Seeing as #Oppression means I can no longer talk about Charlie Austin on a Nottingham Forest forum, I'll post here again.

What you say is true there. They own the world, especially the Rothschild's and Rockerfeller's. The Queen is a very big player too.