New Website, Not Working For Me? | Page 2 | Vital Football

New Website, Not Working For Me?

Hi Postman Pat I have actually managed to sign on now and I live in Thailand same as you although am in Germany at the mo signing on from here if that makes any difference.I found my e mail eventually tucked away in the spam box , not sure that I got them to react first time but kept trying and as I say eventually they sent a link to sign on, hope this helps!!

FURTHER HELP?

OK, finally I "joined" the new subscription option for £110. Had to use a different email from the one I used for Forest World.

Next question. Can sign into "my account" on my laptop, but there doesnt seem to be anywhere to sign in yet on my smartphone....unless someone can point it out, please?

Maybe theres just no content to sign in for at the moment and maybe where to sign in on a phone will pop up later? Thoughts?

By the way, I m 68, way too old to be smart on the internetthingybobbery !!!!!!!

You might have to change to "mobile view" Pat. Im not sure what phone you are using but there should be an option. Sometimes its a long tap on the screen, sometimes its a double tap or if you have buttons you should be able to bring up the menu

Hi, Postman. Did you get any financial credit when you registered as a new account? I'm assuming you still had money left in Player HD.

Hi Bramred, No refund mentioned at all! Paid £110 for the new service, despite only being half a year into last Forest World subscription! I guess this is out of Forests hands, its an EFL initiative, I m guessing applies to all clubs.

So I have managed to sign into my account and my name is coming up in the top right hand corner and I can manage to access the content but no video will play, by the way I am on an Android tablet please can anyone help an old man understand these things?
Also I went into the I follow site and it says it will be 130 quid to sign up for the matches from abroad , thought it was 110 quid?

I emailed ifollow about the Player HD transfer to ifollow accounts and there is NO transfer of accounts for fans/clients outside of the UK or Ireland. Overseas fans have to subscribe to a new account and pay the full fee, with no credit for any unused Player HD funds, as they are two different service providers. I'm a bit annoyed about this, though in my case, there is only a couple of months left on my Player HD subscription. I can live with that but I do feel the club should have explained things properly, rather than many of us fans having to go through all this rigmarole. Hope this helps. If any of you have been told something different about this change of service, I'd like to know.

You would think the previous supplier would have to give a pro rata refund if they legally can't offer the service anymore. Odd.

Yes, you would think that, unless the club have decided to ignore a contract expiration date with Player HD, to get us onto the ifollow service a.s.a.p. ready for the new season. Maybe we should have been allowed to remain with Player HD until our individual subscriptions expired. However, I do like what the ifollow service is offering for overseas fans; just hope it lives up to expectations!

Yes, you would think that, unless the club have decided to ignore a contract expiration date with Player HD, to get us onto the ifollow service a.s.a.p. ready for the new season. Maybe we should have been allowed to remain with Player HD until our individual subscriptions expired. However, I do like what the ifollow service is offering for overseas fans; just hope it lives up to expectations!

Think After reading their site I understand it a bit better but still cannot get my head around that they are asking for 130 quid on the sign up form and yet it stipulates in the previous advertisings that it would be 110 quid and I read some have already signed up for this amount , can anyone explain why?
Also am I right in saying if you own Android appliances the live matches and commentary will not work as yet?
Anyone that can help I would be very grateful!!

Haggis, you could write to ifollow@efl.com as I did, if you wish to complain about the advertising. I contacted them about the supposed migration of accounts from Player HD to ifollow and received a prompt response; for overseas fans, we have to subscribe to the new service, if we want to watch live matches, but no refund from Player HD.

Cheers Bramred I will do that when I have a moment. The refund does not affect me as I was paying a monthly direct debit and I notice they have stopped taking that payment as of last month.

Copy of email I received from EFL yesterday regards new package for expat fans:-

Season Pass

Watch matches live in HD and access premium content throughout the season

Watch matches live in high definition*
Live audio commentary of all matches
Full match replays*
Video highlights
Behind the scenes content
Receive the weekly club newsletter †
Blacked out games not broadcast live
£ 110.00

Blacked out games are games broadcast by local tv where you live.

brianbru - 17/6/2017 12:52

Copy of email I received from EFL yesterday regards new package for expat fans:-

Season Pass

Watch matches live in HD and access premium content throughout the season

Watch matches live in high definition*
Live audio commentary of all matches
Full match replays*
Video highlights
Behind the scenes content
Receive the weekly club newsletter †
Blacked out games not broadcast live
£ 110.00

Blacked out games are games broadcast by local tv where you live.

Brianbru I also received an e mail from them yesterday and it had a link to subscribe now , opened the link and it definitely says 130 pounds so I am confused to say the least , think I shall have to write to them when I get a moment .

I am revisiting this subject to praise the new website. Not so much the design and functionality of it but the content.

We are being given daily updates of the Florida training and generally speaking getting regular news items on most aspects of the club. Granted there is no speculation on transfer deals unless it is reporting a direct quote or an interview with the management, but that is what forums like this are for..

This refreshing style seems symptomatic of the all the good vibes surrounding the club at the moment. I think most of us would agree that the woeful performances on the pitch in the last few years were indirectly connected with the overall running of the club due to its ownership.

It just feels good again to be a Forest fan.