New signing Jack Payne. | Vital Football

New signing Jack Payne.

Blackpool have signed midfielder Jack PaHe played 115 times for Peterborough before joining Orient last September and playing 32 games. Payne, who was linked with League One Southend last week, told the Blackpool website: “I want to come here and be out of this league with this club. I need to get myself playing again, get myself back out there and prove, not to everyone else but more to myself, that I can get back to the form that I was showing a couple of years ago.” Manager Gary Bowyer said: “I’m delighted that we’ve been able to get it done and a lot of the credit has to go to Jack himself for wanting to come and play for us. “He’s got some ability on the ball for us in the middle of the park and he sees a pass.I know what he’s going to bring to us and we’re looking forward to it

For the older ones...I wonder who 'orchestrated ' Jack Paynes move. He may cause the opposition a merry dance as he waltzes through them with a few quick steps.

53CODGER - 26/8/2016 13:02

For the older ones...I wonder who 'orchestrated ' Jack Paynes move. He may cause the opposition a merry dance as he waltzes through them with a few quick steps.

Nice one Codger...There is (J)no(e) Loss in a little subtle humour. :clap: :clap: