NEW POSTERS/ARTWORK FOR FRATTON PARK | Vital Football

NEW POSTERS/ARTWORK FOR FRATTON PARK

pompeyloyal

Vital Youth Team
Pearsey has been contacted by Tom Dearie (12thMan Website) asking for our help to improve the inside surroundings of Fratton Park. Tom and Iain McInnes have both walked around the ground and have noticed a lot of tired looking posters and pictures etc. The idea is to gradually replace these with posters/pictures/artwork representing our glorious history.Some of the ideas could be our FA cup wins, images of the league title winners, historical games and moments and also great players through the years.They also want to embrace the Ethos of Portsmouth FC being a true community club.This is where we come inThe Supporters Trust are well aware of the brilliant work done by this messageboard and the other messageboards/Facebook in raising £21,000 to help save OUR club.They want to make visiting Fratton Park a truly memorable experience for the fans and what better way than to have reminders of our glorious past and also of our new future as a club owned by the fans.We are not sure how much this is going to cost but I think a good starting point would be £2,000 (peanuts I hear you say, after all,we raised £21,000[IMG]) As if you could forget, the PayPal account is pearsey657@hotmail.co.uk
Also, if you have any ideas of your own, just let me/Pearsey know and we`ll try to pass them onto Tom. Thankyou.[IMG][IMG]

£84.98 in the pot

got to say that i appreciate you saying the good work done by this messageboard, as it was a MASSIVE shame that the in the news article about the money you guys raised gave no mention to this one at all, but did many others...

whats the total now?

lol.................cant please all the people all the time i guess

£21,000 raise you highlight a negitive from it

it was a standard post put across all the messageboards & indeed facebook....................this money raising/PTS/PCFC thing is about making our club a better/stronger club not about advertising really,TBH this messageboard wasnt a `big player` in regards to contributions to the Trust shares..............its all about spreading a positive word

PUP

pompeyloyal - 10/7/2013 21:

TBH this messageboard wasnt a `big player` in regards to contributions to the Trust shares

Interesting & revealing comment Loyal.

So only contributing to your very public process counts? What about Vital members who bought shares directly?

Don't forget your very high profile efforts were NOT a big player in context of TOTAL trust shares, but you have received a whole heap of plaudits.

So please don't belittle anyone's efforts.

Or me who bought a share and wrote article after article support the cause even upsetting a few members.

Still I do not expect any credit I did it for the love of MY club!!

not belittling anyone..........had elderly folk bringing money to my door,donations from physically disabled they never got mentioned either................its all for the love of PFC

sometimes there just arent enough hours in the day to tick all the boxes......................the more people supporting the efforts the easier it all becomes............many hands make light work

£170.37 now in the pot

the Martin Craine poster in the Fratton End is set to be one of the 1st posters to be replaced