Nearly Live! | Vital Football

Nearly Live!

Steve from Oz

Vital Football Legend
The later kick-off due to summer time coming in means that NL! starts at 1 am in the morning for me in Queensland and I hit the sack at 3 am and the sun comes up at 4am - yesterday I was nothing more than a zombie after a huge week and the match report and a whole day was lost - I even exceeded YB's sleep length sleeping 4 hours then all afternoon and then all night - I can't go on like that for the length of our summer / UK winter. It may be time to have a backup team for NL!. Can we give this some thought please and maybe sort something out?.

You certainly do a great job Steve and Live is important for those of us who cant get to games . I can help but only if I get a live feed as I dont have Canaries player . If I didnt get a feed I wouldn't know where to look on the net and Live would fail .

Hi Steve. Most of us are in a position to pick up feeds and watch online if not at the game. Could Nearly live run as a forum inviting remarks and comments about the play as we follow online? You do such a great job Steve, but you should not have your weekends ruined by crap performances and lack of sleep. It isn't fair on you and you should put your health first. Most of us would rather be in bed at 1am than watch NCFC's negative tactics. The club need to issue a health warning/risk now. What do the rest of you think?

I think that is the way forwards Sminky . Nearly Live came from the days when we had Live , but of course no streams and the like . Just a thread on the game will be enough when we can all watch the games on the net . I think other Vital sites do that .

I think wherever we are we are able to listen or indeed even watch all of the games.....its in effect redundant.