Nearly Live! v Cardiff (H) | Page 19 | Vital Football

Nearly Live! v Cardiff (H)

Now we have been charged by the FA for the handbags after Fers goal ! With all the injuries , no wins , no goals and Hugh and his mates still here , its been a great week to be a Norwich fan !

And the incident it all orginated from, the Tettey injury, has account for our Norweigen as he is out for a few weeks injured.

This probably means Bradley Johnson will play. I weep

God it really has been a crappy few days (months really) for us hasn't it?

Johnson was on form at the end of last season - what has happened to him? seems Johnson and Snodders have gone off the boil?

Johnson just can't pick out a pass.

You guys want some more bad news?

RVW is also OUT of the Man City game.
Tettey may need surgery
Snodders/Redmond major doubts for Man City game

Good news is Josh Murphy is in the squad for Saturday game

What has happened to RvW I mean he played with this toe problem against Chelski and then was out but came on for a couple of minutes now he is defo out? I mean how has it got worse?

Bring back Fox from his loan as cover if Tettey going to be out for a while then

Murphy has bags of pace he could cause issues late on in the game.......but it will be too late then

RVW should have come off in the Everton game after his foot was trodden on . Probably aggravated the injury playing on and then playing v Chelsea

Yes it seems like that was the case YB, and I would expect they are being cautious with it now so it doesn't happen again

Talk about walking wounded!! Who was it swinging handbag after Fer's "goal"? It looked like a scrap between both sets of players or maybe this is a hidden punishment for the so called "bad sportsmanship" displayed by Fer?

There are 17 rules in football. Not one of them says that you give the ball back to the opposition when they put it out.

When a player is injured, it is up to the ref to stop play, not the goalkeeper.

Fer did nothing wrong according to the rules.