Moyes Sacked | Vital Football

Moyes Sacked

I'm interested to see if any of the so called pundits squeal about sacking Moyes with 3 games to go is stupid - if they dont then they all have different agendas and their comments on sacking Hughton proves they're pathetic

fanforlife - 22/4/2014 09:00

Hes history 08:30....Will it work in our favour or against?

Well it could rejuvenate Utd to have a great home performance

Or

It could have the same effect it had on the Man City players when we played them at the end of last season when Mancini had just been sacked. They could be on the beach

The players didn't really seem to enjoy playing under Moyes and you can bet they will love playing under Giggs, so I think it is better for United to have made the change.

I would have rather played a Moyes United then a Giggs one.

Agree with Steve's comment about United sacking their manager with even less games to go than we had when CH left. We were told that we were stupid to have made such a move so late in the season and that Chin could have kept us up. What will they say now? My guess is something equally as stupid, such as, " well it has to happen because United are too big a club to accept this level of achievement", or even worse, "what a brave move"!! Whatever it is it will be supportive of the Utd board and sympathetic to their decision. Hypocrites!

So it is OK for Man U to sack their manager as the players didn't enjoy playing Moyes style of football and the supporters didn't like watching it either. Therefore it had to change. Double standards, hypocrisy and one rule for them .............etc etc

We're all suffering wrist spasm shaking syndrome making it difficult to type Bears from the fear of relegation :grin:

Apart from that all the news is about manure as its sucCHh a catas-trophy - see they've managed a trophy even in sacking their manager so they got nothing to complain about

Yes , forum very quiet at the moment . I think everyone is totally disolusioned at NC and the thought of relegation gained so cheaply after all we went through to get to the Prem . Oh ! And its Easter as well !!

I have been away to N Norfolk although we came back for the match.

Off to sunny Manchester on Friday.

The BBC Outlook in Manchester for Friday to Sunday
An unsettled period with rain or showers, heavy at times, particularly later on Friday and into Saturday. The best chance of drier, brighter weather probably on Sunday. Temperatures around average.

I will take my brolly to whack a few Man U supporters with.

According to BBC, Moyes departure has left club in disarray due to his comments after sacking. Hope they are all at sea on Sunday!