• Lo Celso

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doherty

• Ndombele

• Total voters
It's really hard to pick one.

I think Skipp. He made a few basic errors but he did reasonably well defensively and it was noticeable he was looking to play more forward passes.

I’m going for Royal again .
Skipp was good .

I don’t understand playing someone who can’t play right wing back as a left wing back , unless its the , “‘give him enough rope “ syndrome ?

The ref was good as well . Credit where it’s due .

Can we withhold Kane’s wages ,,,,,,,

, it’s a good job he is not a boxer !
They don’t pay them if they don’t try hard enough.
Does he really expect to be playing for England next week ?

He did, but his lack of quality in delivery and some of his decision making makes me feel like we haven't really progressed at all at RWB, but maybe I'm being too harsh.
He's a WIP ex and I am warming to him. He's no different to Walker of early days and at the moment his pace and physical attributes are most welcome.

BUT, I must admit both he and Romero (adapting) do scare me at times with their free kick concessions.

He did, but his lack of quality in delivery and some of his decision making makes me feel like we haven't really progressed at all at RWB, but maybe I'm being too harsh.

Serge was better going forward. On par defensively.

Royal is young though so am fine with him getting some game time.

But something's you can't learn. I see many weaknesses in his game.

Mind you Reggie isn't any better.

I cannot vote as I saw nout of the game, can only repeat what a couple of oppo's who went up there, normal travellers, said they both agreed it was between Emerson, Davies and Skipp.
I will not repeat what their opinion of HK was/is, pretty much what everyone else is saying.