Millers injury news 2023/24 | Page 17 | Vital Football

Millers injury news 2023/24

I thought he wanted to go back to Scotland - Wales never entered my mind . . . until now!
You’ll take the high road and I’ll take the low road,
And I’ll be in Scotland afore you.
Where me and my true love will never meet again,
On the bonnie , bonnie, banks of Loch Lomond.

Wouldn’t be at all surprised if he went back north of the border with his family.
Not been getting enough game time, some due to injuries and some due to not being chosen for the starting eleven…… :wave: 🤔

On the other hand he could end up further away from home in North Wales…

Didn't Wrexham try to buy him for £450k in January?
Don’t know what the exact figure was .
Sounded like both clubs couldn’t agree a fee.
Free agent from end of June and could well have agreed a pre-contract in January.
He will have the choice of clubs and I would be gobsmacked if he signed another deal with us.

By the way he’s a lovely lad to chat to, infectious personality although at times I needed an interpreter….lol….🤣🤣

Caz, they could buy a couple of our forwards and still have about £4.999m left. If only
They could buy the whole team and have change.

That's what we need - a multi-millionaire famous American actor in charge who appears to know what he's doing.

I’m sure John Wayne ( True Grit ) passed away more than forty years ago..
In the iconic Western, The Searchers, John Wayne's character several times uses the phrase, 'That'll be the day!' Buddy Holly saw the film in 1956 and wrote his hit song based on the line. Perhaps Wayne had been asked if he was interested in buying the Millers?