Mike Dean reitiring as a referee | Vital Football

Mike Dean reitiring as a referee

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
At the end of the season.I know he looks a arrogant little git at times but in my opinion he's one of the best refs in English football,not that there's much competition tho. Have a nice retirement Mr Dean. UTB

I know they have a job to do
But, if they are good, we shouldn’t notice them
Don’t like refs!!!
And, Dean liked attention

We want some more Arthur Ellis type refs. Not frightened of the prima Donna players. Players ruling the roost and getting away with cheating tactics in most games.
Wasn't he on It's a Knockout Charlie? The game where Eddie Waring the old Rugby commentator was also on. Mike Dean's gunna be doing VAR regularly so those hoping for VAR to disappear are going to be very disappointed. UTB

Wasn't he on It's a Knockout Charlie? The game where Eddie Waring the old Rugby commentator was also on. Mike Dean's gunna be doing VAR regularly so those hoping for VAR to disappear are going to be very disappointed. UTB
He was Rod but I watched the upmarket version 'Jeux Sans Frontieres'- that's when them pesky foreigners inroduced all the diving and cheating!
So, LiVARpool will still have their very own Varman watching on for Sky:p

He was Rod but I watched the upmarket version 'Jeux Sans Frontieres'- that's when them pesky foreigners inroduced all the diving and cheating!
So, LiVARpool will still have their very own Varman watching on for Sky:p
Mike Dean's a Tranmere fan,i would imagine most of em feel the same about Liverpool as the Millers i know think about the s6 fakers and it aint complimentary.:giggle: UTB

Mike Dean's a Tranmere fan,i would imagine most of em feel the same about Liverpool as the Millers i know think about the s6 fakers and it aint complimentary.:giggle: UTB
I know he's a Tranmere fan but , given a tv screen and some lines he'll stray over the water.

Yes Arthur was on that show. Good Friday night entertainment. What a bloke owd Eddie Waring was. Top bloke !!