Mikael takes one for the team. | Vital Football

Mikael takes one for the team.

OneSirKeefy

Vital Football Hero
Seems like he lost half a tooth in the game today. He put this up on Instagram. Ouch!

Attachments

• 1979A657-05AD-4224-94AF-34798DB98F3B.jpeg
    1979A657-05AD-4224-94AF-34798DB98F3B.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 10
Seems like he lost half a tooth in the game today. He put this up on Instagram. Ouch!

I noticed on the (brief) BBC highlights that he was wearing a shirt without a number.
Why was that? Does it have something to do with this half-tooth loss? Had he bled all over his original shirt?

There's a picture on gills Twitter feed of him getting treatment to his mouth with some claret. Seen players lose a tooth completely, not sure I've ever seen a player lose half a tooth.

To be fair the whole team put a shift in yesterday and we thoroughly deserved a draw, and could easily have nicked it. Second half for large parts we controlled the game, they only came alive towards the end, more than there fans did.
I do know after 600 + miles of driving yesterday my knees probably hurt as much as Mikael's tooth. A tad stiff to say the least,

To be fair the whole team put a shift in yesterday and we thoroughly deserved a draw, and could easily have nicked it. Second half for large parts we controlled the game, they only came alive towards the end, more than there fans did.
I do know after 600 + miles of driving yesterday my knees probably hurt as much as Mikael's tooth. A tad stiff to say the least,
Well done you