Merry Christmas ! | Vital Football

Merry Christmas !

woodhallcanary

Vital Youth Team
Just want to wish all the Vital family a Merry Christmas !!!

Not going to be such a happy time in the Kendle household. Unfortunately my Dad passed away on thursday 12th December after a short battle against Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. A terrible disease. He will be deeply missed.
Christmas must go ahead for the sake of the children (Aleya 3yrs and Jago 13 wks). Plus nieces and nephews. It's what he would have wanted.

Heading down to Norwich tomorrow for the Christmas week.

Have a good one guys and gals

My deepest condolences WHCanary. Hope you manage a reasonable Christmas, if only, as you say, for the sake of the children. Thank you for thinking of us at the Vital family at this sad time.

There is never a good time to go but Christmas seems especially harsh.

It is too soon to be able to fondly remember the good times with your Dad but do try for the sake of the children, who will not understand.

For what little good it can do, there is not a better time than Christmas to be surrounded by the people you love.

All my best wishes, woodhall have a good Christmas.

deepest sympathy woodhall
never an easy time,but my dad passed away around christmas time so i know a little of how youre feeling
make it a good day for the kiddies

Deepest condolences woodhall.

Kids are wonderful healers and distractions at times like these. We both wish you and your family the best there can be for Xmas for you

To all the Vital crew family, heartiest wishes form down under for a fabulous Xmas and a great new year and exciting 2014.

My heart goes out to you Woodhall . May I ask how old Dad was ? I know how you are feeling as I lost my Dad when I was 30 ,but the only way to deal with it is to concentrate on the happy times . Try and have a good Christmas for Dads sake .

TO ALL ON VITAL..... A very Merry Christmas to you all from us both in the YB abode high up here in the wild wild Pennines !

Its a quiet Christmas here , just me and Mrs YB . But it will be cosy in our little cottage which is so warm in winter . All shopping for food and presents has long since been done so now its time to eat some mince pies and enjoy some very seasonal ales that I have been collecting recently ! CHEERS !

I feel for you all in Woodhall household as this is a terrible time
for everyone. The fact that it happened at Christmas makes it even more diffucult to deal with but as others have said although a family time when he will be missed, you will hopefully all be together to try to remember the good times and support each other.

Sorry to hear about your father Woodhall, that is very sad and must be very difficult for you. I'm sure that you will still make it a great Christmas for your children. All the best to you and your family.

...and Merry christmas to vital family as well.

It puts a lot in perspective.

I am sure that all in the Rex household will have a wonderful Christmas with all our family around.

My Mum and Dad died some years ago and so the sense of loss is not so great.

They had some great Christmases with us and we see what they started to build in our grandchildren.

And yet there is the realisation that so many others are not so lucky.

If you are in a position to bring happiness to others, grasp it with both hands and at the same time fill yourself with joy.

Merry Christmas everyone. :goal: :goal: :goal: :goal:

Hi Woodall. I am so very sorry to hear about your dad. It has moved me to tears to be honest. I have experience of this kind of terrible cancer as my brother was diagnosed with it 10 years ago this Xmas. After a lot of treatment and a few horrible years, he has been OK for a long while now, though it has left its mark.

It is rotten to lose a family member around Xmas. I lost my dad when I was nearly 23 some 30 years ago late Nov. it was very hard that year, but it won't always be as bad as this.

Thank you for your Xmas wishes.

Please take care xx

Sorry to hear Woodhall, my deepest condolences and thoughts are with you at this sad time. As said try and have a good one for the kids at least. Merry Christmas :celebrate: