Me and Tom | Vital Football

Me and Tom

SaskPool

Vital Football Legend
In Broughton today. Went down for breakfast and ran into Tom Ince at the toaster.
Told me he misses Blackpool, that he wants to come back.(Actually made that last bit up). He promised to beat the knobbers today

Attachments

• DSC_0001~2.JPG
    DSC_0001~2.JPG
    638.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I just didn't imagine you having such dark skin Sask.....

And Tom looks like he's aged a bit since last time we saw him.

Tom's attitude and ability made him look nailed on to develop into an England player till his dad took the hot seat. I don't blame his dad, I blame the Oystons.

I think the Championships Mattys level. He has had a decent start to this season.
Ince, Phillips and Kevin Phillips in the middle - unthinkable in recent times.

Agreed, though even in the prem he showed flashes. If West Brom don't look like they'll be going straight back up I could see him being a January buy for someone.

Tom's attitude and ability made him look nailed on to develop into an England player till his dad took the hot seat. I don't blame his dad, I blame the Oystons.

I thought he would get a cap whilst with us.
I remember when Kevin Phillips was asked who out of Tom Zaha or Sterling was the best player and he replied Tom was ahead of them both.
They've kicked on. I do blame the O's for bringing his dad inas manager. Ruined Tom

Think Phillips has moved on a lot. He was lightweight at the Mighty and couldn't win those diagonal balls in the air. Great pace and two good feet, he is now stronger and looks decent to me, club choices were poor

In Broughton today. Went down for breakfast and ran into Tom Ince at the toaster.
Told me he misses Blackpool, that he wants to come back.(Actually made that last bit up). He promised to beat the knobbers today

At the Hotel Ibis Sask? Enjoy your vacation. :clown: