Mcburnie | Vital Football

Mcburnie

twirlo70

Vital 1st Team Regular
fair play today came on and was a real hand full along with moose. looked more dangerous in the last 20 than the whole game ,sharp and ndyaie looked out of sorts ,although sharp set up a chance and should have scored ,so maybe we go wi moose mcburnie and sharp ,moose behind them 2 wi gibbo on the wing osbourne ont tuther. fuck norwood and fleck off ,theyve had a go and are still coming up short .bash needs to start looked a lot better than baldock. But get ready for this .WELL DONE TO MCBURINE AND LONG MAY IT CONTINUE

Well, Sharp needs to sit out a few games.

So who does that leave........

McPub might as well be given a chance. Now or never.

Mousset is a fat lazy piece of shit (who can't head a ball to save his life) but he might as well be used while he's 'fit' for a couple of games.

We need something different up top, that's for sure.

How utterly damning for Brewster by the way that he still didn't get brought on. He should be embarrassed. He's about 5th choice striker. Only Burke sits behind him.

3 at the back.
Bogle and Ozzy wingbacks.
Bin Fleck and Norwood. Sander as the deep mid .
GW, Ndaiye,Didzy the 3.
McPub or Moose up top.

Well, Sharp needs to sit out a few games.

So who does that leave........

McPub might as well be given a chance. Now or never.

Mousset is a fat lazy piece of shit (who can't head a ball to save his life) but he might as well be used while he's 'fit' for a couple of games.

We need something different up top, that's for sure.

How utterly damning for Brewster by the way that he still didn't get brought on. He should be embarrassed. He's about 5th choice striker. Only Burke sits behind him.
very true its now or never for mcpub and moose ,brewster is a fairy world and believes in his price tag that as destroyed him. we pay 4 million we get a different player due to different mind set. but wi the money hes on for 4 year hes fell into the jorden slew trap ,getting rich too early and loses sight of his job.
this team slav has settled on is miles of it simple as that

3 at the back.
Bogle and Ozzy wingbacks.
Bin Fleck and Norwood. Sander as the deep mid .
GW, Ndaiye,Didzy the 3.
McPub or Moose up top.
ndyaie falling way off it ,didzy not for me ,it needs 2 up top for me and 1 in behind.
but fuck knows this current team is way off it pal

fair play today came on and was a real hand full along with moose. looked more dangerous in the last 20 than the whole game ,sharp and ndyaie looked out of sorts ,although sharp set up a chance and should have scored ,so maybe we go wi moose mcburnie and sharp ,moose behind them 2 wi gibbo on the wing osbourne ont tuther. fuck norwood and fleck off ,theyve had a go and are still coming up short .bash needs to start looked a lot better than baldock. But get ready for this .WELL DONE TO MCBURINE AND LONG MAY IT CONTINUE

Twirls you have given McBurnie a shedload of stick in the past, so fair enough for making this post - but it does show how easy it is to be an armchair critic on a forum.

McBurnie can be good enough for us in this division, as can Brewster - and its interesting that he is starting to improve now that we have a team more interested in attacking.

Just hope we give Slav the time - cos that's what it needs.

Ndiaye needs to be managed more intelligently.

It staggers me that he's started 3 in a row, within a week.

I hope it's good for his development, but it's not the right thing for the team.

Slav needs to improve a lot. He's escaping a lot of criticism currently.

Twirls you have given McBurnie a shedload of stick in the past, so fair enough for making this post - but it does show how easy it is to be an armchair critic on a forum.

McBurnie can be good enough for us in this division, as can Brewster - and its interesting that he is starting to improve now that we have a team more interested in attacking.

I also hope we give Slav some time Germaine,but if we're lower half and with more chance of relegation than the play offs come Feb/Mar,Slav could be in trouble. UTB

mcburine as played well for 20 minutes ,so ill give him 20 games to do the same until i changed mi mind on him,all im saying is he did very well today when he came on looked different in his enthusiasm his spark was much better. But lets see if he can cary that for 20 games . ps i aint no arm chair fan,i go to both home and away games, i also manage at elite boys football from 14 to 18 , with lads not only from sheffield united,but man city man united derby etc,one of my lads plays for england 15s as well. ;);););)

mcburine as played well for 20 minutes ,so ill give him 20 games to do the same until i changed mi mind on him,all im saying is he did very well today when he came on looked different in his enthusiasm his spark was much better. But lets see if he can cary that for 20 games . ps i aint no arm chair fan,i go to both home and away games, i also manage at elite boys football from 14 to 18 , with lads not only from sheffield united,but man city man united derby etc,one of my lads plays for england 15s as well. ;);););)

I meant armchair in respect of our opinions - not our attendance. I am the worst as I haven't been to a game yet this season. But I have opinions on all of it :ROFLMAO:
.........have my eyes on the Stoke game if there's any petrol down South by then.

I meant armchair in respect of our opinions - not our attendance. I am the worst as I haven't been to a game yet this season. But I have opinions on all of it :ROFLMAO:
.........have my eyes on the Stoke game if there's any petrol down South by then.
i dont think we are a million miles off aya if he changed personel ,i also believe we have the personel at the club to change it. fingers crossed. for me slav as the whole season,then gets his own squad together then judge him the season after this. but please please dont keep persisting with this midfield