Max Clifford N/G | Vital Football

Max Clifford N/G

valenciagill

Vital Football Hero
A man who made his money off the back of other peoples misery , dies while in prison as a sex offender.

Karma ?

The man was believed to be the 'Guru' regarding producing accounts for the tax man.

How.ever, somethings I have read suggest he was only out for himself.

Started to blow away the atmosphere of the time - don't hurt people, we are life.

Delighted to agree with Valencia.

Saves the taxpayer some money and any other potential victims of his predatory behaviour had he ever been let out.

Would have been charged with/guilty of several rapes under modern law but had to be charged with offences as they were when committed.

As he's hated so much, I don't feel bad about telling this one.....

What's got 15 Windows that will never open?

Max Clifford's advent calender.

You're welcome :14:

What he was imprisoned for was vile enough but there is further damning evidence for any obituary. We talk about fake news as something new and current but let's not forget Clifford's role in making lies weigh evenly with truths and teaching us that smears last forever. Everything about the man leaves one looking for the hand cleanser. For a time he strung us all along. Few can say hand on heart that they did not gloat at the discomfiture of a political rival, disliked celebrity, or whatever in response to one of his exclusives. I like to think I have learned my lesson. No sorrow at his passing.

I put Clifford in the same bracket as Piers Morgan. Couldn't care less whose lives they ruined with fakery and puerile nonsense as long as it improved their earnings and profile. Cliffords media power went to his head and thought it gave him the right to abuse females too. He is no loss other than to his family and friends.

Bad though Morgan is, he has some redeeming features such as arguing with loony Yanks about their obsession with guns.

Clifford has no redeeming features. So bad that even I, a dinosaur old leftie, felt some sympathy for the Hamiltons after one of his stings (in association with Fayed, he of predator notoriety - see C4 Dispatches last Friday). I enjoyed listening to Christine Hamilton give an obituary on Radio 5Live. She proper stuck the knife in and had obviously waited years for the opportunity.

As per jogills above, I admit to some gloating over the stories at the time and also hope to have learned my lesson.

Utter scum and good riddance. Fortunately died before he wasted more taxpayers money with his appeal.

His final public appearance was some bizarre behaviour outside court part way through his trial where he stood behind the reporter pulling faces and taking the "mickey". Obviously thought he was beyond the arm of the law. PMSL when he was convicted. The judge gave consecutive sentences rather than concurrent as is usually the case, in order to get it up to 8 years (given that he was charged under old laws as per my post above).

His family claim he was denied proper medical care after his initial heart attack. Does anyone think that the authorities weren't that bothered?