Match thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match thread

Well, play offs are still in our own hands. Exeter play Carlisle on last day of the season so if we win all our remaining games, whatever else happens we will overtake one of them.
:grins:

Watched Lewes v Corinthians today, same score 1 - 3. I understand where Layton is coming from as i didn't care who won other than my mate's son plays for Lewes. I did spend most the game checking my phone for the Pool score

Hasty. :tup:

I see living locally the rise of Fleetwood Town merchandise on display, building materials and skips with their logos on them all over the Fylde, AFC Fylde vans, I think there are 4 or 5 driving around as well as mini buses. Then we have Fleetwood's training facilities lauded by Sir Alex Ferguson, Fylde will have just as good soon.

The vibe of these two clubs is incredible. They have done it right.

AND THEY ARE NOT SUING THEIR F**KING FANS!

Blackpool FC is dead, they are a laughing stock even to non league clubs. Serious NW Counties teams like AFC Blackpool have better facilities. And whilst the dead heads still pay their money into the vile family's suing fund good people will just have hatred for the mushrooms.

Long may the demise of Oystain FC continue.

Hastings - 9/4/2017 09:20

Watched Lewes v Corinthians today, same score 1 - 3. I understand where Layton is coming from as i didn't care who won other than my mate's son plays for Lewes. I did spendmost the game checking my phone for the Pool score

The Dripping Pan is one of my favourite grounds. I usually take my pint of real ale to watch from above the grass slope.