Match Thread - Wolfsberger AC vs Tottenham Hotspur - Europa League | Page 9 | Vital Football

Match Thread - Wolfsberger AC vs Tottenham Hotspur - Europa League

Result

• Win

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Lose

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need to play to his strengths which for us is difficult as we are geared up to the very different style of Kane and Son. The one time we did that he scored.

Vinnie mopped up Lamelas mis directed header which was going wide. His strength seems to be loitering for tap ins . A striker needs to offer more IMO.

Efficient performance with some enjoyable attacking football in the first half. Second leg a formality. Looking forward to the draw for the round of sixteen. There will be no more ties against League One level opposition.

How is Sissoko still on the pitch? First, he tries to play like Ndomdbele in his own half and concedes a poor free kick. Then it's the penalty. He's had 3 heavy touches since then, the latest in the RB area just before they hit the bar.

He clearly thinks he's better than he is. Single handedly stopped a kid from getting minutes tonight because Jose now has to put the big guns on.

Get him out of the club ASAP.
He also gave away a totally unnecessary free kick on the edge of our penalty area on the stroke of half time. You could see Jose having a fit.

He's becoming a parody of himself.

I just find it embarrassing that he can still start an important match for us.

Vinnie mopped up Lamelas mis directed header which was going wide. His strength seems to be loitering for tap ins . A striker needs to offer more IMO.
I don’t disagree and certainly respect that view which may be absolutely right. That poaching ability is not to be underrated. However my point is that if we don’t have the alternative playing style that suits his particular strengths, and use it when he is on the pitch, then I question whether we are in a position to judge him. Frankly we have seen too little of him to form a complete opinion.

Efficient performance with some enjoyable attacking football in the first half. Second leg a formality. Looking forward to the draw for the round of sixteen. There will be no more ties against League One level opposition.
With our luck in the cups, they'll have to find a way to disqualify the next opponent then!.

Sissoko was pissing me off, at HT I said get him off to an oppo, his reply was "he does the unseen dirty work", I replied "look at the free-kicks in dangerous positions he gives away, no assists, no goals" blah blah, then he gives away that pen because of poor ball control, said to oppo "well what did I say", silence lol!