Match thread v Creepy | Vital Football

Match thread v Creepy

Magicianpie

Vital Newbie
Ok so the match we postponed to give us the best chance of winning. We had best win then.

Notts XI: Carroll, Smith, Hollis, Noble, Hewitt, Campbell, Burke, Swerts, Aborah, Edwards, McLeod.

Notts Subs: Loach, Snijders, Thompson, Jenner, Stead, Audel, Sprockel. So a few changes there, any guesses on formation? Going with 2-0 notts but honestly I haven't a clue.

Could have been 7-2! Not sure how Crawley finished will eleven on the pitch though.

One up front worked (just) but York will be harder to beat.

Not the greatest performance but we were good enough in the end to take advantage of some weak opposition. Improvement needed for Saturday, but for the first time in ages we actually got better as the game went on.

I think for now I'll take results over style, to put points on the board.

At least we went for more goals at 2-1, rather than sitting back.

Style can come later when ( hopefully) we have a full squad of fit players.

i would still go for 2 up front at home, to make Macleod's job easier.

That was a massive 3 points for us. Ok so the performance wasn't as good as the score line suggests but as soon as the 2 goals in a minute turned the game on its head, we started to attack with much more purpose and the second half was a big improvement. We now have a chance to make it 3 league wins on the bounce at home, which isn't a situation that has happened anywhere near often enough over the past few years.

Could not go last night(bugger) but a win is a win, I couldn't care less how the team plays as long as there are 3 points at the end of it. Let's just hope that we don't throw good work on Saturday which seems the norm at the minute, but personally I think we will beat York easily.