Match Thread Pool v Cheltenham | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread Pool v Cheltenham

BobHatton - 30/8/2016 03:39

760!?? Is that official?

That's off the Sporting Life website. Off all the cup games tonight, 3000 was the biggest crowd a Sheff U v Lester U23

Bob you are a business man I believe surely you know that what comes through the till is not all profit...
On our gates the till receipts will not cover the players wages so the bonus payment may I said ,may help to cover last nights costs.....We could lose Blackpool F.C. through the fans lack of support .....Kicking the Owners does not help the club ... :tophat:

premier 1 - 31/8/2016 12:56

Bob you are a business man I believe surely you know that what comes through the till is not all profit...
On our gates the till receipts will not cover the players wages so the bonus payment may I said ,may help to cover last nights costs.....We could lose Blackpool F.C. through the fans lack of support .....Kicking the Owners does not help the club ... :tophat:

Too late prem we are well and truly doomed and that is not down to the supporters. You may not have principles but some of us do, so please stop telling us we should be patronizing the Oystons. Really fed up with your condescending crap :bang:

premier 1 - 1/9/2016 11:56

I am in business Prem - correct and I cannot believe you have just come out with that crap!
Are you implying that we are losing BFC because of the fans?

No, ...but some are not helping..
The Owners under invested and are lacking in ambition,in my view....but some fans think the answer is to attack the foundations ..I know others have a different view which I accept...

premier 1 - 31/8/2016 15:03

No, ...but some are not helping..
The Owners under invested and are lacking in ambition,in my view....but some fans think the answer is to attack the foundations ..I know others have a different view which I accept...

That's a bit vague prem, some are not helping ? Attacking the foundations? No I don't think so, on the contrary, It is those "some" who are trying to maintain those very foundations with their actions. It is people like you that are giving the club a slow and painful death. :tophat:

Forget about the club for a moment.

The Oystons are also killing the local community. People are losing their jobs!

But like the Oystons, you won't care about that will you Prem?

What sort of person that apparently 'loves' the club would let them slide down to the lowest tier of professional football, when they had it within their means to stabilise and maintain a modest status within the upper echelons of the football league?

Money.

The actions of those at the helm have not been for the love of the club, but for the love of the money that has been generated. You take away their drive, which is money, and you force them to act!!

I can sort of see where he's coming from he's coming to the end of his days he just wants to see his former club and try to enjoy it whilst he's at it he's just a little frustrated he can't because no one else will go along with it, the fight isn't within him....but he can still find a bit of energy to come on here to try and wind a few folk up.