Match Thread: Crewe Alexandra v Lincoln City | Page 25 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Crewe Alexandra v Lincoln City

I'm sure the club could only say how many subscribed to the game via our site. It'll give some indication I suppose but won't be the actual viewing figure. They might be able to find the same figure from Crewe, but me and the Padwan watched it together on the one purchase so the exact viewing figure will be impossible to say

I'm sure the club could only say how many subscribed to the game via our site. It'll give some indication I suppose but won't be the actual viewing figure. They might be able to find the same figure from Crewe, but me and the Padwan watched it together on the one purchase so the exact viewing figure will be impossible to say

Likely to be an average of two viewers per subscription (well that's my guess anyway).

Usually the big teams treat this tournament with contempt. Actually, not just the big teams. Playing the reserves, so as to concentrate the first team on the league. I think this season could be different though. The early rounds especially are going to be more of a pre-season tournament and so would be useful to all clubs to get the first team out there for some practice. If so, this will be the way to go in future to keep this cup relevant.