MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Reading FC | Page 4 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Reading FC

Looks a difficult proposition now mate
Can only see us fade into obscurity!!!
Hope I am wrong mate
But today, for me, put everything into perspective
Fed up
Yesterday was PATHETIC, everything we did was so slow,Reading thoroughly deserved the win but my god we equalise in the last minute then let them go straight up and score the winner.I had a chuckle when they put vote for yuor MotM on the big screen.If i had to pick one i'd probably give it to Berge because at least he did have a couple of burst to try and get something going but i'd only give hin 6/10 so that shows how POOR we were. UTB

Quick update for all fellow followers of the Armenian PL. Just into the second half. Noravank remain one up through veteran defender Timur Rudoselskiy.

Up the Noravank..!

Yesterday was PATHETIC, everything we did was so slow,Reading thoroughly deserved the win but my god we equalise in the last minute then let them go straight up and score the winner.I had a chuckle when they put vote for yuor MotM on the big screen.If i had to pick one i'd probably give it to Berge because at least he did have a couple of burst to try and get something going but i'd only give hin 6/10 so that shows how POOR we were. UTB
Yeah mate, definitely difficult to give any of em a MOM
We just look so tired and lethargic
I just can’t understand how we have faded so badly from a few weeks ago
I know the injuries have hurt us, but, surely we can keep the same energy levels up for 90 minutes, the other teams do!!!

Yeah mate, definitely difficult to give any of em a MOM
We just look so tired and lethargic
I just can’t understand how we have faded so badly from a few weeks ago
I know the injuries have hurt us, but, surely we can keep the same energy levels up for 90 minutes, the other teams do!!!

Tired, these fuckers need to work a regular 40 hour week and see what tired looks like.

Contrary to popular belief I don’t live on here in between coming on here I do try to have a life !
Nah sorry, I'm not having that you do live on here. I used to work as an Amazon delivery driver and Vital was on my patch. I lost count of the number of times that you gave me a thumbs down rating and bigged up the virtues of Royal bleeding Mail.