Match Day Thread: The Mighty Blades v Birmingham City | Vital Football

Match Day Thread: The Mighty Blades v Birmingham City

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
Back in action at BDBL this evening with the visit of Birmingham City and a great chance to make up for Saturday's disappointment. That's not to suggest it's an easy game as Birmingham will be desperate for their first win of the season. I expected to beat them last season at home too, so nothing can be taken for granted....

Anyway...

Any team news? :)

Fleck now fit?

Otherwise keep it unchanged?

:)

These are the types of games we should be winning if we have ambitions to finish in the top 6. But as we don't do clean sheets we'll need at least 2 to win. Mind you we don't do draws either so I'm going for 3-1 Blades win and back into the top 6 :)

UTB

I've put on BM that i tip 2-0 but we'll have to be on our game i think cos Brum are playin alot better than they're results would indicate.I think FLECKY could be on't bench and then hopefully start on satdi.UTCB

Birmingham are NO mugs,the table might show them to be,but we will need a Villa type performance or we will get done.

My 5-0 euphoric prediction in the predictions was exactly that just after the Villa game.

If Fleck plays we won't lose,if his Burtons dummy standin plays we wont win.

Not natural playing on this day and the gods are showing their displeasure if we had played last night beautiful evening for footy,tonight blowing a gale ? ball gonna be like a balloon ?could be a leveller for both sides just goin to have to work harder than them and take our chances

Keep the ball on the deck and it won't matter if its a tad breezy. We talked after the Villa game about consistency in results as well as performances. Well, the next two games will help to define whether we have improved or stayed the same on that score. UTB.

It will be tense. They have players that can hurt us. We have to be cautious! I’ve put a 2 1 to us and stick with it.