Match Day Thread - Reading Away | Page 5 | Vital Football

Match Day Thread - Reading Away

So it’s the managers fault we’ve fallen short but you only think 5 or 6 players are

Today the attitude of the team as a whole with the odd exceptions suggested they weren't as motivated as Reading. The ease with which they found space and time to pepper our box with crosses from which they could have scored several more goals was worrying and the tactical genius on the touchline made no changes to address the issue. The club needs a complete reset.....again.
The buck stops with Sadler, unfortunately the foolish man won't want to lose face. I am staying away from Bloomers its too depressing.

His 2 seasons in this league have seen us promoted and miss out on playoffs by a game.
Forget personalities Sadlers a results man.
One thing I do think we all overlook is his reputation as a coach for young players and his knowledge of the younger players.
Simms, Bowyer, Dembele, Coulson even Carey*

It would be great to get promoted playing attractive football every game but are we much different from his first time here when we loved the run he got us on and promotion.

*spits

His 2 seasons in this league have seen us promoted and miss out on playoffs by a game.
Forget personalities Sadlers a results man.
One thing I do think we all overlook is his reputation as a coach for young players and his knowledge of the younger players.
Simms, Bowyer, Dembele, Coulson even Carey*

It would be great to get promoted playing attractive football every game but are we much different from his first time here when we loved the run he got us on and promotion.

*spits
Sorry Sex but Critchley is crap, You will never convince me otherwise. I get sick of hearing about his ability to bring on young players, its the same old chestnut. Dembele is a natural along with others, no one can put that into them. I actually don't think Sadler is a results man either, he appears content with 3rd division football if he's sticking with the Snake. His tactics, formations and personality are a joke.

He's approved of them all in the first place Luke. I don't know why you hold Critchley with such high regard tbh. Most Blackpool supporters can see right through him.

I don’t hold him in high regard and I didn’t particularly want him back, I wanted us to go with Wellens.

However I don’t feel the players he has are as good as some think.

Sorry Sex but Critchley is crap, You will never convince me otherwise. I get sick of hearing about his ability to bring on young players, its the same old chestnut. Dembele is a natural along with others, no one can put that into them. I actually don't think Sadler is a results man either, he appears content with 3rd division football if he's sticking with the Snake. His tactics, formations and personality are a joke.
I was trying to say not so much bringing them on as opposed to bringing them in

CJ opted out of several 50-50 challenges yesterday......is he on his way out?

I honestly think CJ is just a bit of a soft lad. He's got pace and athleticism but like a lot of players he doesn't like getting kicked. I remember right back to Suddick who would go missing if he got a kick early on! The comparisons stop there though. 😆

He's only just signed a long contract so I doubt he will go anywhere especially if it's true Gabriel is being courted by other teams.

There's a fair few posts across social media from and relating to Dembélé and his inevitable, imminent departure. Critchley has also intimated that he is in this morning to sort out the necessaries for outgoing players. It would be nice to hear that all them out of contract have been given early notification of their impending release onto the available or transfer market.

Biggest factor will be whether Critchley accepts that he was also a big part of why we failed to trouble the top 6 all season with the available squad and monetary backing available. I doubt it though! His 2 sidekicks are as much use as Cheech & Chong!

He was reluctant to play Dembele from the onset. I just think he's mucking about tbh. Shit manager. I wish he would just fk off. Waiting for the little shit to get it right will take forever.
I dont think he was reluctant I think Dwmbele just wasn't fit enough.
This was his first full season as a pro.