Martin Olsson. | Vital Football

Martin Olsson.

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
West Ham have made an official bid for him according to SKY. If true I can see him leaving - like dominoes push one and the rest start to fall.

Shame if he leaves as he was very good last season and would leave us with Garrido as the only out and out left back!

Nothing on how much, but has to be more than the 900k they apparently offered last time.

Now we'll start to see how continually serious not sacking hughton last Xmas is going to be for us as we start to get poked, prodded and scuttled by the Prem teams as they have got that to offer which we gave away for so cheaply - one year into his long contract and we could lose him - more likely because he wants to play Prem over any loyalty to us

as with the rest of you,would be sad to see him go,he was consistently one of our better players last season,
but...he hasn't gone yet.

offer knocked back,good news,but ive got to say hats off to Javier garrido,
what a good pro he must be,left in the dark for most of last season and not a moan or groan coming from the lad,he can come good in the championship and I hope adams utilises him in some way.

same here . Would love him to stay . I agree with SteveO here . This Boards total ineptness in not acting against clown Hughton is now coming home to roost and us fans are not angry enough with this stupid Board