Mansfield v Pompey - FOOTBALL TALK!! | Page 3 | Vital Football

Mansfield v Pompey - FOOTBALL TALK!!

Ok folks here we go again, which Pompey player will be the first to be substituted?
Last weeks threw everyone, so give your guesses below.

I think Connolly

This is the away section, and as we're the away team, how many do you think we will take to Mansfield?

My guess, 1577

Hey over a thousand! Can't be sniffed at!
Does that mean jake gets it being 295 off?? Blimey!! ;-)

Padovani it was so no winners this week.
I will post this earlier next week to try to get more participation. My fault, I had a very busy week and I suppose what with the bank holiday weekend and people being away.

spot on, no need to be sorry for anything Penton - thanks for doing it again...

i think you are right tho the away game and a bank holiday weekend will see it quieter today and tomorrow for sure i reckon?

that being said over 100 visitors today already and several hundred yesterday, 400-500 i think.

its the 'page impressions' that count but these stats are still high as are 'hits' - good times ahead for VP i think with the incrased VP Facebook and VP Twitter activity helping.

anyway, back to this perhaps padovani needed to stay on?!?

no, not at all Penton agree - did not mean it to come across as negative at all, 1000+ is a damn good turnout isnt it.

stories earlier in the week were saying it was nearer 1500 tho, that would have been simply incredible wouldnt it!

1000 made plenty of noise as it was mind...

i have been asked if i could share this info...

<i>There will be no pay on the day facilities at the One Call Stadium, Mansfield on Saturday.

More than 800 tickets have been sold of our allocation of 1,500.

Tickets can be bought from the Fratton Park ticket office until 5pm on Friday.

They are priced at £18 for adults, £13 for seniors & full time students, £8 for 7-16 year olds, under 7 free.

For more details see the Club website.</i>