'Man City's Claudio Bravo is a playmaker not sweeper-keeper' | Vital Football

'Man City's Claudio Bravo is a playmaker not sweeper-keeper'

Skoorb

Alert Team
Quite possibly the best article I have read about the goalkeeping situation at City :026:

Insightful, considered and backed up with statistics and far better IMO than any of the shallow nonsense promulgated by so many of her vaunted male pundit and journalistic colleagues :001:

They should take a leaf out her book and see what can be produced when you can be bothered to undertake some proper research. Sound stuff.

'Man City's Claudio Bravo is a playmaker not sweeper-keeper'
By Rachel Brown-Finnis
Former England goalkeeper and BBC pundit

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37610692

I would hope so but I must have missed that bit on the first read (it was a bus on my phone) so will have to go back and go through it again!

You didn't miss anything Skoorb, I was just having a dig at the chauvinistic attitude of some well known pundits.

Ahh. Good man.

I genuinely thought this was one of the best pieces I had read in ages and it puts to shame some of the shallow drivel some of her male colleagues come up with. Naming names.......Danny Mills comes top of the list.

Interesting that in an article about Manchester City's goalkeeper, the still managed to use 3 pictures of dark side players :004:

Good article though

citizhun - 14/10/2016 14:51

Interesting that in an article about Manchester City's goalkeeper, the still managed to use 3 pictures of dark side players :004:

Good article though

Well it is the SBC after all.

Bluedub - 14/10/2016 14:59

Good article though

Salford Boys Club?
Sanctimonious Biased c**ts?

citizhun - 14/10/2016 15:08

Bluedub - 14/10/2016 14:59

Good article though

Salford Boys Club?
Sanctimonious Biased c**ts?

All of the above

or

Scummy Bilious Cretins