Man City 5 in Europe | Vital Football

Man City 5 in Europe

Clwyd

Vital Reserves Team
...... Puts a different prospective on the weekends events.<br />No one can suggest that we should be performing at that level. <br />Ok, CSKA are not the strongest in Europe, but the result cannot be ignored.<br />

You can't put any sort of spin on a 7-0 loss, which could have been double figures barring Ruddy making some good saves

The performance was shocking, I didn't think City were even at their best, didn't need to get out of third gear cos we just rolled over for them

I don't care about other results - we were shite and as said could have been 9-0.

What is it about Hugh that makes some believe that 7-0 is ok ? He got away with the home loss to Luton which to me ,being about the most embarrassing result in living memory , he should have been sacked for. How bad do defeats have to be to convince everyone that he is not a suitable Norwich manager ...8-0 ? 9-0 ? 10 - 0 ? ?

Sorry if i sound like a suck up but as long as YB tells everyone the real deal then i don't have to touch the key board other than to type here here YB!! :posh: