M&S | Vital Football

M&S

DomdomPie

Vital Youth Team
I know Spencer doesn't seem to be cutting it in the first team at the moment, and Murray's still coming back from injury and - let's face it - will find it difficult to get back into Moniz's plans before his contract runs out... but we've waited a year and a half to see that striking partnership reform and I'd hate to think we'll never see it again.

What do you think? Is there a snowball's chance in hell that M&S might rise again?

I really wish I could offer a positive opinion on this topic, but since the great escape was achieved neither player has come anywhere near the levels they produced then.

I think best thing for the club and the players is send them out on loan, then both parties will know where they stand. Spencer and Murray need competitive game time to prove moniz wrong or right.

Sadly, Jimmy has looked a shadow of the player that we all pinned our hopes on before his horrendous injury. I haven't been able to judge Murray since his injury so there is still hope there. I desperately hope that Jimmy will prove me wrong but I haven't seen anything yet to make me think that he will.

Jimmy has had a full pre season and a fair bit of match time (mainly in the reserves I know) since coming back towards the end if last season. He seems to have lost a yard of pace which you can often find after players suffer such a serious injury. I desperately hope he gets back to the player he was, but I really have my doubts.