Luton, Boro and Millwall Fans Views On The Final Day | Vital Football

Luton, Boro and Millwall Fans Views On The Final Day

“think we will win because Wilder will make sure we do."

I wouldn't rely on that too much
“100% we will beat Preston. I can’t say the same for either Of the other results.”
“I think we will win quite comfortably."

Boro lot sounding confident- but we know it's not in their hands...........................................................................don't we:slap:

Thanks Roy! Interesting.
As always (apart from hope rather than anything else from Millwall fans), a mixture from the others, which runs the gamut from delusional over-confidence, to nervous hope, to grim pessimism - pretty much identical to our fan base.
Needless to say, I’m in the “grim pessimism” brigade. I’ve watched United for far too long, to be anywhere else. :surrender:

A lot of wishful thinking going off in that lot
am I confident no but I wouldn’t be confident if I was any of the others either it could go any way I’d say boro more likely to win but no game is a gimme,as has been said already it depends which teams turn up on the day pressure can play all sorts of tricks on teams

Thanks Roy! Interesting.
As always (apart from hope rather than anything else from Millwall fans), a mixture from the others, which runs the gamut from delusional over-confidence, to nervous hope, to grim pessimism - pretty much identical to our fan base.
Needless to say, I’m in the “grim pessimism” brigade. I’ve watched United for far too long, to be anywhere else. :surrender:
Anything is a bonus isn’t it m8 best not to get too up as it’s a hard landing

I was discussing the Easter fixtures with my father prior to the Reading game. I was hoping that those results won’t have a negative impact on where United finished this season. If you cast your mind back to the last time we were promoted in 2019, it was that Easter weekend that swung our promotion push. The Blades beat Forest and Hull whilst Leeds lost both of their fixtures (Ipswich and Wigan) and gave United a massive six-pointer, and gave us a simpler route to promotion. Obviously, we were chasing automatic promotion.

The abysmal results against Reading and Bristol City could cost us a place in the top six. Imagine if we’d have even held out on a draw with Reading. Right now we’d know that only 1 point would guarantee a Play-Off spot, and if we lost then goal difference could also have been enough.

At present, we have to win to guarantee that spot. If we draw then we rely on results elsewhere and goal difference. I only hope those Easter results don’t bite us in the bum!

'For every 10th man born on Earth, God scrapes out his brains and makes him a football supporter'.

I'm expecting to finish 7th. Anything better is a bonus. Que sera sera..!