Loans | Vital Football

Loans

redreg

Vital Squad Member
As pre season comes to a end, the PL big boys send their young stars out on loan . With Bouch coming in on a 3 year deal we dont have a single loan player . Mcparland is known for his links and networking and Warbs has used youth loans like Toral in the past do we think we'll end up with some gems coming in ?
Just watched highlights of Man City v Utd and Madrid and Diaz and Foden both 17/18 year olds shined , there is talk of them going Girona who we played midweek on loan , These are the type of loans Mcparland should be sorting to improve the squad and push is up the league .

I don't think we need any the squads big enough at the moment and we've added five new players (to date). We'll be loaning some of our young un's out for sure but I can't see any coming in. However, I could be wrong... I could be right...

The big clubs have us over a barrel as far as loans go; we have something they all want.

They will try and force our hand with regard to a future deal; Wenger took that stance when he wanted Burke.

Maybe we're looking at a loanee for DM. If we'd bought one in, a loanee wouldn't be guaranteed game time (which is what the loaning club looks for), and hopefully he/she's proper quality.

Well if that the stance we gove them first refusal if/when we do sell easy and in return they let us take 1/2 players per season or first refusal on players they want to loan out . Win win

what about a goalie? it seems we have genuinelly tired to speak to about 5 keepers and secured none of them. Do you think thats because they are being told they are going to be number 2 keeper?