Liverpool were there for the taking. | Vital Football

Liverpool were there for the taking.

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero
Wilders set up was pathetic.
He has surrended and lost the plot.
The injury list is no excuse as he signed crap players who have and do give us absolutely nothing.
Im angry and embaressed that my team, shows nothing and I am putting that on the manager.
Shame on you.

We're less potent than a bus full of eunuchs on their way to see an Alison Moyet concert.

TAA, Kabak, Adrian, a 23 year old who's played less than 10 senior games in England - any half decent team would have caused them problems. But up we step, no pace in the starting 11, no guile, no creativity, no real plan, no chance.

Eight games we've played against City and Liverpool. Just a single Berge penalty and no points to show for it.

Nope, he's entitled to his views, but always seems a little negative. We know we're just going through the motions. Still don't want to finish bottom.

Been banging the same drum from the second we got promoted, sign style, quality and creativity, or we will suffer eventually.

Our fans were being their usual selves "Cover for Egan" "Cover for JOC" "Cover for Norwood" "Cover for any fucker"

It's beyond the abilities of our fans, especially that shower on S2 to dream or demand anything better, they've swallowed the "Can't compete" " Poor old us bolox" for so long they can't even begin to imagine what a decent footballer is.

So, their lack of ambition, their lack of demanding better means they'll get what they deserve.

When Liverpool scored I switched over to only fools and horses.

True, I've been watching it for 30 odd years and it's the same thing over and over again, but it's still better than watching Sheffield United reverting back to type and hoofing it for 30 years.

Quite fancy it in the championship me self, but I've always considered to have been born at the back of the queue, so to speak. So long as we can get back down the Lane, don't see a problem, why would any Blade want better?
Yoyoing between ecstasy and despair seems much more rewarding than mediocre boredom. Ask any Burnley fan!

Quite fancy it in the championship me self, but I've always considered to have been born at the back of the queue, so to speak. So long as we can get back down the Lane, don't see a problem, why would any Blade want better?
Yoyoing between ecstasy and despair seems much more rewarding than mediocre boredom. Ask any Burnley fan!

That Burnley fan who stays in the prem you mean. Ok I'll ask him.
He said it's great. Why are you lot so shit.

No, nowt like that, I just didn't ever expect us to be a premiership side, so don't suffer as much if we are not. Not interested in being THE BEST, that's all

Me neither.
Should be better than Fulham
WBA
Burnley
Brighton

and as good as Soton
Wolves
Villa
Scum
though. Thats not asking too much.

See my post above.
Think that some of us just enjoy the football we are given and some always expect better, whatever better is. For me, just enjoy the occassion, meet old pals over a pint, watch the game, have a moan yes but don't take it to heart. Enjoyed watching Arsenal on MOTD tonight, they have got the players and skill that we can only dream about but I don't get upset or want my team to be them.That is not due to lack of ambition or expecting always to be poor, it just IS. Just be a Blade and try to enjoy what we have, I for one wouldn't change it.

Think that some of us just enjoy the football we are given and some always expect better, whatever better is. For me, just enjoy the occassion, meet old pals over a pint, watch the game, have a moan yes but don't take it to heart. Enjoyed watching Arsenal on MOTD tonight, they have got the players and skill that we can only dream about but I don't get upset or want my team to be them.That is not due to lack of ambition or expecting always to be poor, it just IS. Just be a Blade and try to enjoy what we have, I for one wouldn't change it.

Not having a go here mate but are you actually enjoying watching this at the moment. We lack, ideas, creativity, organization, any sort of plan, a discernible style of football and a will to win.

I know some of our fans have low expectations but fuck me, we have to want more than what's on offer at the moment. We are one of the worst premiership teams in history. If you are OK with that, then I guess good for you. I am at best very fucking disappointed with the entire season.

Not having a go here mate but are you actually enjoying watching this at the moment. We lack, ideas, creativity, organization, any sort of plan, a discernible style of football and a will to win.

I know some of our fans have low expectations but fuck me, we have to want more than what's on offer at the moment. We are one of the worst premiership teams in history. If you are OK with that, then I guess good for you. I am at best very fucking disappointed with the entire season.

This is it exactly
The whole point I'm supporting a sports team of any description is to see them be the best they can be.

Being the worst Premier League club in history is not just about the points total for me.

Derby might have finished with 11 points, but there is no way they were as bad as us.

There is no way they camped out on the edge of their own penalty area and when they finally got a touch of the ball they launched it 60 yards down the field in the general direction of a centre forward with three defenders on him, and then sit and wait on the edge of their own penalty area for the next wave of attack to come.

It's beyond clueless, it's pathetic, a totally brainless method of playing that only one football club on the entire planet would even consider, and only one football club on the planet could get away with.

This sort of mind numbing, total brainless shit is reserved only for the fans of this fucking club because only the fucking brainless fans of this fucking club would accept it.

So downtrodden in their dreary Sheffield lives that even the fantasy, the escape from their hum drum existence also can't be anything other than dreary and boring.

Fans of other clubs could accept losing games, they could accept getting relegated, but only ours would accept the absolute mind numbing, total brainless shit that Sheffield United have become well known for serving up on a football pitch.

Their go to style will always be hoof it, hiding behind the principles of not paying the going rate in wages, pretending it's a good thing whilst wasting a fortune in transfer fees.

Fans have a lot of power, it's the demands of fans that makes great clubs great and the acceptance of shit that makes shit clubs shit.

Our fans pound for pound are the biggest shit swallowers of the lot and that's why brainless hoofball will plague this club for all eternity

Think that you have got me wrong. No blade will enjoy the football at the moment but I personally didn't expect us to survive top flight for more than one season, so this is a bonus for me, especially in lockdown. The football is one thing but watching on the box week in week out and stuck in lockdown is another. Call me an optimist but life in the lower leagues, getting back to the Lane and watching us win a few seems a good option to me right now. At least I will be able to have a pint, albeit half full, with mates before the game.....bliss. Hopefully!
But I see your point and every other Blade. The football is bad at the moment, luck is definately not on our side and with a bit more we could have scored a couple yesterday even though we were outplayed by the champions. CW's tactics sometimes baffle me but then again, like last and previous seasons, they do come off. He knows his players so puts the team out to get a result. I trust his judgement but can understand why many don't at the moment.
Tough times for everyone mate.