Little prediction. | Vital Football

Little prediction.

Will_Shahane

Vital Squad Member
I'm going to go ahead and say we'll win our next 2 games, making it 3 in a row. Very optimistic I know, but the Villa game seemed like a turning point and we look to have finally recaptured our early season mentality and form. Furthermore, Forest and Wednesday are both in poor form, relatively speaking.

We have a great chance against Sheff Wed who are in a semi state of limbo waiting for Bruce to come in. I suspect Forest will have Jokanovic in for his 1st or second game and you know what it can be like when new manager arrives all the players try and impress so that could be a bad time to play them.

But it's down to how positive we are. We've been really negative on the road most of the season but if they go into both games with the same approach and attitude we did against Villa we'll give ourselves a good chance. Fortune will favour the brave.

Great performance Saturday and players coming back , 2 big clubs away but both struggling on the pitch , i to am confidant we can get something from them .. i`m off to Forest and hoping Powell back for that ..

Not sure how O'Neill will fare as he has been out of day to day management of a league club for a few years and might take time to settle.

Not sure how O'Neill will fare as he has been out of day to day management of a league club for a few years and might take time to settle.

New manager bounce when they are all trying to impress their new boss will be the kicker for us. Lucky Reading got them at the perfect time with no manager!