LIAM ROSENIOR SACKED AT HULL CITY | Vital Football

LIAM ROSENIOR SACKED AT HULL CITY

Guy_Branston

Vital Reserves Team
Hull spent quite a lot of cash on loan players wages and it still didn’t work out.

Rosenior earned plenty of plaudits for his stylish style of possession-based football. But he now finds himself out of work after being the fourth manager to be axed at a Yorkshire club since the end of January.

Too many drawn games from January onwards left the Tigers missing out on the play-offs.
Football can be brutal at times.

Good luck to Liam Rosenior, I feel sure he will be back in work sooner rather than later.

Hull spent quite a lot of cash on loan players wages and it still didn’t work out.

Rosenior earned plenty of plaudits for his stylish style of possession-based football. But he now finds himself out of work after being the fourth manager to be axed at a Yorkshire club since the end of January.

Too many drawn games from January onwards left the Tigers missing out on the play-offs.
Football can be brutal at times.

Good luck to Liam Rosenior, I feel sure he will be back in work sooner rather than later.
I was surprised that the balance of opinion on the Hull fans forum supported the decision but of course it's the hope that kills you, the expectations of fans and owner for a play-off spot. Had they come from nowhere, winning the last ten games and finishing 7th by three points LR would have been a hero. Perhaps.

I never fancied Hull for promotion in 2023/24, so it sounds a bit harsh. Rosenoir was mentioned previously as a possible manager for us, but would he have even wanted to come, given Bonner turned the job down, allegedly because of our amateurish way of operating.