Levy Pays himself 120k a week | Vital Football

Levy Pays himself 120k a week

• Thread starter Removed at own request
  • Start date
R

Removed at own request

Let’s hope he’s as generous in the next few weeks when the players contracts are being looked at :)

Some of that 6 million is back pay he is owed and a couple of bonuses.

so just over half of what Toby is demanding according to todays papers.

Levy is heavily incentivised by both free cashflow and net profitability by the remuneration committee; his base salary is 'only' £50k per week - he is positively a pauper on that sort of salary with his expenses......:halo:

Contrary to popular belief, his total remuneration didn't constitute a pay rise by the remuneration committee - it's just that he hit all the performance targets....

The Chairman of a company earning the highest salary, what a shock.

Took us from a bottom table club to a CL regular, we've narrowed the financial gap on the teams above us, build the best training ground in the land and moving to a brand new stadium.

People again aiming their frustrations with Lewis at Levy.

He's worth it and more! We were on the verge of bakrupcy when he came in and see the difference he has made. Best Club Chairman ever !!!

He's absolutely worth it to me, even though he doesn't communicate much by words. He has principles he works from e.g. sustainability, incremental growth, not being held to ransom by the football industry. He communicates by his actions. Any true business person knows it has to be "roots before fruits" even if that takes more time than everyone wants. At times he's seemed too mean e.g. January transfer window with Harry, but he ploughs on, and now we have a new stadium and training ground (best in UK/Europe), a great manager, 3 consecutive years (so long as no mess up) of CL football, and are inching towards trophies, i can smell them now. His grip and his clarity on finance and investment and screwing the best out of a deal are awesome. I remember around 10 years ago dancing round my front room because we qualified at long last for the Europa League - look at us now. While other clubs have in many ways lost what they had e.g. Ch, Ar, MU, we are going consistently forwards. Maybe there is a formula where some (not all) players will actually play for the badge and for their team / mates and for the collective experience of growing, not just for pay outs and easy medals. I love what has been happening to our club the last few years. AND even while beating Ch there were many ways we could still improve. Evidence is Poch will work on those things gradually and we'll be even tighter.