Let it Bleed Album - 50th Anniversary | Vital Football

Let it Bleed Album - 50th Anniversary

Outstanding album. Though my favourite has to be Beggars Banquet.
My daughter recently went through all my vinyl and demanded I leave it all to her in my will. I told her to bring a box next time shes up and she can have the lot !

My daughter recently went through all my vinyl and demanded I leave it all to her in my will. I told her to bring a box next time shes up and she can have the lot !
Good for her - vinyl is such a tactile thing with proper sleeves to read

PS I wasn't suggesting Let it Bleed was better or worse than others just half a century since it was released

I wanted Live With Me played at our wedding

"I got nasty habits....."

But we agreed on Corinthians 13 which, of course, is also good

Fantastic album from in my eyes the greatest band, definitely. I’m afraid this recent re-issue is just a cash-in though, with little improvement.

My Dad's vinyl collection just sits there never being played (he doesn't even have a record player!). A few years ago I managed to persuade him to lend me some of them. Then, a while later, when visiting me he noticed a couple of them and exclaimed, "these are my records, aren't they?"
I told him he'd lent me them but he refused to believe me and took them all back to his to sit unplayed again!
After much cajoling, pleading and begging he finally allowed me to take again, 'Catch a Fire'. I play it often.