Leeds After New Manager - Again | Vital Football

Leeds After New Manager - Again

herringthorpe

Alert Team
Staff member
Leeds owner Massimo Cellino has sacked head coach Darko Milanic after losing to Wolves this afternoon.

Milanic lasted just thirty-two days with the West Yorkshire side which has seen him in charge of six games, the same as his predecessor Dave Hockaday

According to the BBC this evening academy manager Neil Redfearn will replace the Milanic on a permanent basis.

When you sent me a text, I had to go and check twitter straight away. Whilst it was a shock in one instance it wasn't in another (if that makes sense).

He should have given the job to Redfearn a month ago. 10 points from 12, it was nearly always an impossible position for Milanic to come into.

Under Redfearn, we had momentum. He now needs to start it all again.

Leeds have their own manager of the month competition.

Funnily, I sent Rug an email in midweek asking him to download some photos for me and I jokingly said, 'would I get one of Milanic before he was sacked' as I failed with Hockaday.

I know you hadn't got one before the Millers game because I was looking for one for an article I did!

I think you'd be better keeping Redfearn - I can't see anyone else who will want the job - unless it's a school leaver for a couple of weeks before going to college!

I don't think managers would worry about coming. Milanic will get a nice little pay off just six weeks into a two year deal.

Danny Baker's Tweet made me smile

'Leeds have announced that following the Have I Got News For You model, they will now engage guest managers for each match day.'

Might just work!

Leeds have just got rid of there manger! Again! Massimo, you want shooting. How can he do this.